Excellence . Love . Service . Integrity
Master Teacher Application Form
- The applicant must be a registered teacher with the Jamaica Teaching Council.
- The applicant must have at least five (5) years of teaching experience.
- The applicant must have at least a bachelor’s degree in their area of specialization.
Requirements for Master Teacher Application:
- Complete Online Application Form
- Attach Copy of last Teacher Appraisal (signed by Principal)
- Attach Curriculum Vitae
- Attach Two (2) Recommendations (from Principal, Vice Principal, School Board Chairman, Head of Department (HOD), Education Officer or Justice of the Peace
Information on Master Teacher Application:
- Brochure Download
- Portfolio Guide Download
- Guide for Preparation Download
- Teacher Appraisal Instrument Download
*Above Documents are available for download from the Resources Section Here
If you require further information, contact us at 922-8019 or email: email@example.com
E-Portfolio Submission and Assessment
Qualified applicants will be required to submit an updated professional development e-portfolio for assessment once the applications have been processed to be shortlisted for an interview. The e-portfolio should be created using Google Sites and based on the guiding principles in the teacher appraisal instrument. To learn how to develop your e-portfolio, watch the YouTube videos below.